Dragon Eyez Bahamas Blog

This blog is all about me (The Original Dragon Eyez) and my thoughts. Headlines and news in The Bahamas, movie reviews, random thoughts and observations. Visit Dragon Eyez Bahamas Blog today!

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Stolen Car Inventory

What did I have in my car when it was stolen?

Here is a list of the things to my recollection:

1. CD’s. Tons of CD’s. In fact just about all my CD’s. Well, all my working CD’s.
2. A bottle of Ralph Lauren Romance (for Men)
3. My book I was reading – “The Big Bad Wolf” by James Patterson
4. A red igloo cooler
5. My baseball bat that was in the trunk
6. My T-shirt designs
7. My wallet which was in my glove box. It only had four dollars in it at the time and none of my VISA cards were in it, though I did have a $50 gift certificate to “The Sports Center”. I also had my driver’s license in it. I guess I’ll have to get another license (again).
8. My reversible red jacket that protected me so well against the elements.
9. My new sandels.
10. My spare keys to my brother’s house and my keys to my office. My business cards were in my car too so I had to re-key all the locks at his house and at my office.
11. My liquor flask
12. My cell phone charger
13.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home