Dragon Eyez Bahamas Blog

This blog is all about me (The Original Dragon Eyez) and my thoughts. Headlines and news in The Bahamas, movie reviews, random thoughts and observations. Visit Dragon Eyez Bahamas Blog today!

Friday, March 24, 2006

Dude where's my car?

I have been staying at my brothers house while he has been off the island in the U.S. Taking care of his dogs and relaxing was the only things I had to do. My brother was supposed to return on Wednesday, but he rang and said that he would not be. The next day (Thursday) I spoke to him and he said that he would be returning on Sunday. If only what was supposed to happen actually did then I would not be in this situation that I'm in right now.

It poured that night; raining cats and dogs. After relaxing in front of the tube I hit the sack at 11:30pm. At about 3:30am I felt the urge, so I got up and went to the bathroom.

I awoke with my cell phone alarm at 6:50am and eventually got out of bed. After dressing I surveyed the household and headed out the kitchen door into the carport. I expected to see my Silver 2002 Mitsubishi Lancer quietly waiting for me, but I found nothing. I was in disbelief. Where was my car? I looked by the street. Perhaps I had a bit too much to drink last night and forgot what I did. Maybe I parked the car elsewhere. Then I noticed shards of glass in the carport. I didn't park it elsewhere. It was right here. I last saw my car at around 8:00pm the night before.

I have been feeling so strange today. I may still be in shock. It feels like a dream going the wrong way. It's not supposed to happen like this. I want to wake up all over again, but I know that's not going to happen. It's never happened before when I really needed time to go back. Why would it do it now? It wouldn't. It won’t.

2002 mitsubishi lancer

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 5:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I now see why this blog sucks. All you do is gripe. Can you tell us something good about the place? I don't want to hear about your stolen car. Cars get stolen everywhere not just the Bahamas. Tell me whats good there.

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger PINDER'S Property Management said...

Yeah, a real tough guy hey? So tough you're anonymous. I got an idea, why don't you keep your bloody thoughts to yourself man! This blog is not about how wonderful The Bahamas is you stupid ass, it's about me living here. I'm not about to tell you or anyone else at this time of "what's good here." If you are looking for the "Best Features of The Bahamas" look elsewhere.

 
At 5:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take it ease man. Your a fucking idiot if you think this kind of hostility is going to attract people to read your blog. Take a chill pill, get your thumb out of your ass, and do something pleasant.

 
At 6:47 AM, Blogger PINDER'S Property Management said...

Thank you for your strong words Ty, however I don't give a shit about your opinion! I tend not to think too highly of people who make English grammar errors such as...

"Take it ease man. Your a fucking idiot..."

I think you meant to say, "Take it easy man. You're a fucking idiot..."

You continued by saying, "...if you think this kind of hostility is going to attract people to read your blog."

Funny you should mention that Ty. You found it here and you decided to comment; a Double Whammy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home