Dragon Eyez Bahamas Blog

This blog is all about me (The Original Dragon Eyez) and my thoughts. Headlines and news in The Bahamas, movie reviews, random thoughts and observations. Visit Dragon Eyez Bahamas Blog today!

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day

Today we celebrate Valentine's Day; the holiday of love.

Did you remember to purchase any flowers or chocolate for that special someone? Did you remember to make all the necessary arrangements for the evening? A candle lit dinner for two at a fine restaurant. A hotel or motel room with a bath tub filled with bubbles and the bed covered with rose petals. Tickets for all the FREE beer you can drink at the super charged monster truck show. For your sake I hope you remembered and thought of doing something with your 'better half'.

So just how kinky are you going to be today with your lover? I personally like it all. From handcuffs to dripping wax. If I haven't done it I wanna try it. Keeps things fresh and new.

Anyway, I came across these beautiful pictures of gorgeous woman and I thought that you'd like to have a little peek at 'em.














Do you want to see more? You can go here to see the rest of the photo shoot of these two hot girls.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home