Dragon Eyez Bahamas Blog

This blog is all about me (The Original Dragon Eyez) and my thoughts. Headlines and news in The Bahamas, movie reviews, random thoughts and observations. Visit Dragon Eyez Bahamas Blog today!

Friday, January 06, 2006

Club 'bambu' - Still going strong

Hey, I just wanted to let you guys know that since my first time at bambu things have changed, well not really, but I go there on a pretty regular basis. The drink prices are the same ($6.00) and they still have those uncomfortably hard stools at the bar, but things will be changing soon. They know it. They’ve told me. They are going to get some cushions….YEAH! Woo-hoo. Yes-I. Okay, ok that’s too much energy on that.

This place is really jamming now with the staff from the cruise ships that are pretty much regulars there. Friday night is always packed. It’s a great atmosphere. Good friends too. In fact I’ll be heading there tonight.

Party on people!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home