Dragon Eyez Bahamas Blog

This blog is all about me (The Original Dragon Eyez) and my thoughts. Headlines and news in The Bahamas, movie reviews, random thoughts and observations. Visit Dragon Eyez Bahamas Blog today!

Friday, October 21, 2005

First Time

This is my very first entry on my own blog and in any other blog what so ever. So needless to say, I'm not too sure what to write here in this first entry. Well I suppose I should introduce myself to the rest to you *cricket, cricket* I am the Original Dragon Eyez and I reside in Nassau, Bahamas. I have very strong views about a lot of things that go on in the world and especially here in The Bahamas. Most things I don't dissucss because I can get real heated in these conversations. When I have a view, That's It. FULL STOP. Don't try to sway me. I already have the evedince in front of me. Thanks, but no thanks.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home