Dragon Eyez Bahamas Blog

This blog is all about me (The Original Dragon Eyez) and my thoughts. Headlines and news in The Bahamas, movie reviews, random thoughts and observations. Visit Dragon Eyez Bahamas Blog today!

Monday, October 24, 2005

Wilma

Well, Hurricane Wilma came on land in Florida at 6:00 am this morning. I have been watching the news stations pretty much all morning. I live almost on top of the water on the South East side of New Providence. The wind has been ripping right through pushing chairs and tables, debris and the sea water with it. I even found a snake in my pool. I can only imagine how it must have been for the Floridians who felt the might of Hurricane Wilma first hand.



Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:36 PM, Blogger calisgail said...

Flooded House West Hills We have years of experience in Flood water damage, flooded house, flooded house west hills and Repair water damage services since long.



 

Post a Comment

<< Home