Dragon Eyez Bahamas Blog

This blog is all about me (The Original Dragon Eyez) and my thoughts. Headlines and news in The Bahamas, movie reviews, random thoughts and observations. Visit Dragon Eyez Bahamas Blog today!

Monday, November 10, 2008

Palin 2012 T-shirts

I came across this web page full of T-shirts and other designs promoting the Sarah Palin for President 2012. There are also merchandise from the McCain Palin ticket in 2008. Have a look and order your favourite ones. I'm going to put in an order myself for a Palin 2012 T-shirt and cap for fun.















See what merchandise you want to get your hands on at:
http://www.cafepress.com/sidesplitters/5923481

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the plug! Hugely appreciated and I hope you enjoy the t-shirts!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home