Dragon Eyez Bahamas Blog

This blog is all about me (The Original Dragon Eyez) and my thoughts. Headlines and news in The Bahamas, movie reviews, random thoughts and observations. Visit Dragon Eyez Bahamas Blog today!

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

The New US President

I did not stay up last night to find out which way America was going to vote. I was still in need of sleep since I had not had enough from the weekended, so I went to bed 'early' and relaxed with the tube.

When I awoke this morning and changed the TV station to NBC where I watch 'The TODAY Show' every morning, I must admit that I felt a little sick when the words were uttered, "America elects the first black President in it's history."

It's not like it was a shock or something; I had a pretty good feeling that Barack Obama would be elected to 'Commander and Chief' even with having been in the senate for such a short time, but I was still hopeful that that would not be the case. Maybe I was a little afraid of change myself.

I guess that I will just have to sit back and see what this man is actually going to do. I can tell you one thing, he had better do a lot of 'change' or the people will not be happy with him; but then again that's politics and every politician says things which sound good to get in but never do everything they promise.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 6:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't know you were a Republican. Want to move to the US? We could use your vote in 4 years!

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger PINDER'S Property Management said...

Do you think Sarah Palin is going to run? T-shirts have already been made for the 2012 election.

Find some T-shirt designs here:
http://www.cafepress.com/sidesplitters/5923481

 

Post a Comment

<< Home