Dragon Eyez Bahamas Blog

This blog is all about me (The Original Dragon Eyez) and my thoughts. Headlines and news in The Bahamas, movie reviews, random thoughts and observations. Visit Dragon Eyez Bahamas Blog today!

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Dental Work Done

I just came from my dentist (Dr. Melanie Halkitis) whom I have been seeing since I first moved to The Bahamas in 1982. I had some work done and my top right lip still feels like I was punched in the mouth. I feel like I got cat lips, but only on one side.

Puffy

The last time I went to her she said that I had a plaque build up which caused me to have my first cavities ever. My perfect record is now tarnished! When I left her establishment I went straight to Lowe's Pharmacy and purchased a rinse to remove plaque prior to brushing, dental floss, and a brand new toothbrush - The Oral-B CROSSACTION POWER which I love using! It's so much better than ordinary manual toothbrushes; I recommend it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home