Dragon Eyez Bahamas Blog

This blog is all about me (The Original Dragon Eyez) and my thoughts. Headlines and news in The Bahamas, movie reviews, random thoughts and observations. Visit Dragon Eyez Bahamas Blog today!

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Road Rage: 'This is My Block'

This morning I had to pick up the housekeeper for my sister who had gone away to the states with her husband and children who went to go visit Joe who had only been given 6 months to live because of his cancer.

I was heading down the long road where she lives and this car came out of a road on the left. The car pulled in front of my car and I had to slam on the breaks. I swerved around this asshole and shouted at him, "What the fuck are you doing? You trying to hit my car? Watch the damn road!"

I continued on my way to pick up Beanus and this asshole was racing with me! He was on the right side of my car (we drive on the left here) and he was just looking at me. I payed him no mind but he would not let up.

I slowed down so that he would go ahead of me and roll out. He pulled in front of my car and slammed on the breaks. I had to slam on mine too or I would have severely crashed into the back of his car.

His door opened and he started to walk towards my car. I put my car in reverse and backed up. I went around him and told him, "I don't have time for this."

I continued down the road and noticed in my rear view mirror that he was on my tail again. He pulled on the right side and I gestured to him as I lipped "Go. Go. Go. Go ahead. The road is all yours. Go. Just go."

He got in the left lane in front of me and headed down the road. I started to slow down now because I was approaching the corner where I was going to be picking up Beanus. This 'Road Rager' pulled over to the left and got out of his car ten feet from where the pick up spot was.

He walked towards my car as he was saying things which I was not pay attention to.

The dumb ass man who is in dire need of having a driving lesson said, "This is my block. You come 'round here. This my block."

Beanus got into my car, looked out my window and said, "Oh God. Look!" and she immediately got out of my car and started telling the man off in creole. It was obvious that the angry black man was a Haitian at this point since he spoke back to her in their native tongue. I looked out my window and saw this irate man holding a huge rock with both of his hands. I put my window down sightly and said, "Are you serious? You want to break my windows?"

The Haitian man said, "This my block. Don't come fuck wit me."
I replied, " Buddy. You came flying out of that corner without looking."
"I'll bust you." Threated my would be attacker rising his weapon. "This my block."
"Okay fine. Whatever you say. Whatever."

He went over to the spot where he picked up the rock and placed it back down on the ground.

- OR -

The Haitian man said, "This my block. Don't come fuck wit me."
I replied, " Buddy. You came flying out of that corner without looking."
"I'll bust you." Threated my would be attacker rising his weapon. "This my block."
"Okay fine. Whatever you say. Whatever."

He did not want to stop though. He proceeded to approach me in my car gesturing to me that he was going to toss the rock at my car, so I got out. I rose and outstretched my hands in the air and said, "You shoulda left it dead."

I darted towards him and punched him in the face with my right hand so hard he dropped the rock he was holding on his feet. As he wailed in pain he leaned forward and connected his face with my knee. The momentum that I hit him with threw him back and he fell on the road with great force. I then ended the ass kicking by spitting on him and saying, "This is my block. I grew up here. Who the fuck are you?"

Beanus then got back in my car and we departed from the scene. I hope to never see that sonofabitch again. If I do it'll be too soon.

Watch this Road Rage video



I wish I had a Trunk Monkey; he would come pretty handy.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home