Dragon Eyez Bahamas Blog

This blog is all about me (The Original Dragon Eyez) and my thoughts. Headlines and news in The Bahamas, movie reviews, random thoughts and observations. Visit Dragon Eyez Bahamas Blog today!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Another one taken by Cancer

I was away in Abaco and when I returned to Nassau I learnt that another one had been taken by cancer. When I was living in Little Blair Estates the neighbours behind me moved out; they moved somewhere in the States. The new neighbours, The Albury's, moved in and I got to know them very well. It was a family of four consisting of a mother (Christine), a father (Drew), and two young boys (Christian & Stephan). I would go over to their house and play with them, swim in their pool and just hang out. Fond memories. They would also go to the same church I attended.

Christine Albury was there for us when my father past away. She was always there to give a word of encouragement. I knew she was sick, but I did not know how bad. Anyway, when I got the news that her time had come (And i might add that it came to soon), I shed tears for her. I miss her. She was a wonderful person and she will be missed by many.

Love you Christine :)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home