Dragon Eyez Bahamas Blog

This blog is all about me (The Original Dragon Eyez) and my thoughts. Headlines and news in The Bahamas, movie reviews, random thoughts and observations. Visit Dragon Eyez Bahamas Blog today!

Thursday, August 09, 2007

I Feel GREAT!

This morning I went on my first chiropractic appointment ever and now I feel GREAT!

Over the weekend I was at my buddy's house with some other friends and I mentioned that I would be going on my first Chiropractic Adventure. Of course everyone had to charm in with their opinion and stories. The overall tone was:

"Don't Go"
"It will make you feel worse"
"Once you go, you keep going"
"You are going to be in so much pain"

So far,.....they were all wrong.

Dr. J Lightbourn of Life Chiropractic Center impressed me with her knowledge and skill. Even though it was my first time going to a Chiropractor and only wearing my socks, boxers, and a robe, I was comfortable and relaxed the entire time. It was a pleasurable experience and I'm sure I will go again when my body needs it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home