Dragon Eyez Bahamas Blog

This blog is all about me (The Original Dragon Eyez) and my thoughts. Headlines and news in The Bahamas, movie reviews, random thoughts and observations. Visit Dragon Eyez Bahamas Blog today!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Joe Not doing Well

My brother In-law returned from seeing his father in Florida yesterday and he did not bring any good news with him.

Joe and his wife Barbara were down for Christmas and I could see the difference first hand from the last time I saw him in September when they came down to visit the grandchildren. I saw that he was in a great deal of pain. He would shake so badly that one might think that he had Parkinson's disease.

It's so sad to see Joe like this. So sad to know that his time is near. This time, seeing Joe become weaker, is reminiscent of my father

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home