Dragon Eyez Bahamas Blog

This blog is all about me (The Original Dragon Eyez) and my thoughts. Headlines and news in The Bahamas, movie reviews, random thoughts and observations. Visit Dragon Eyez Bahamas Blog today!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My G.I Joe Movie Review

Last night I went to see 'G.I Joe: The Rise of Cobra' in the cinema after my friend would not stop talking about how much he wanted to watch this movie.

After ordering popcorn and a soda we found a place in the theater and sat down expecting to see an action packed movie...and it was. If you are looking for an action movie then this is for you! There's so much action in this movie that there is action within action!

The story line was pretty good, though I did not know what was happening in the beginning of the movie - There was just too many character's been introduced too fast with their story amidst the action.

The ideas were far fetched and at times it felt like I was watching some sort of parity of Star Wars especially during the battle under the ice.

All in all 'G.I Joe: The Rise of Cobra' was an entertaining movie filled with action sequences, computer graphics, and Love Interests. I would only recommend this if you are an action freak.

I give this G.I Joe movie a 6 out of 10.

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 4:49 AM, Blogger Navneet Panchariya said...

I found this web site for know more about Bahamas. I hope it will help you.

http://www.indiavision.com/countries/

 
At 8:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dragon Eyez! I love your blog!

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger ARO GERALDES said...

Bahamas friends, I'm argentine sport journalist and I'm looking for a Bahamas football blog. If you know one, please, write me to contact the blogger.
Best regards from Buenos Aires
Pablo
International football journalism

 
At 2:10 AM, Anonymous Movie Blaster said...

This G.I. Joe movie was good. Transformers Revenge of the Fallen I think was better....

 
At 4:56 AM, Anonymous stevewaugh said...

Classified ads are the effective means of exchanging information and expressing ideas, this makes the makers to attend profits in the business.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home